(must come to an end).
Here’s the plan.
One gap year arriving at its finish line, and a little blog to go with it. I’ve thought about continuing posts here, but in the end, it seemed fit to let unsottovoce rest. I’ve had a wonderful, insane, busy, quiet, memorable time. Case in point:
- Traveling—Germany, Portugal/Spain/France/England, Seattle, NYC, Kansas, Utah, Yellowstone, Northern California
- Literature & Poetry: 50+ books! Thoughts: Averno; Neuromancer; Un Lun Dun; Under the Udala Trees
- Writing a novella in December
- Poetry collections: pianissimo, Isthmus, Microcosms
And plenty of miscellaneous writing, some thoughtful, some disjointed, subjects ranging from gifts to insomnia to radios.
- Absent Dreams
- On Friendship
- Anatomy of Books: Skin & Flesh, Organs, Bones, Bodies
- Mud-Splattered Shoes
- From Me to You
- Music: Transcriptions
- Post-Recording Nebulae
- Blood, Milk, and Oil
- death & co.
- I am not asleep
- Little Things
- The Wee Hours
- Time’s Arrow
See? I’ve got something to show for this year.
P.S. The little “+” symbol under the home page of my blog will reveal all the archives and categories. I’ve done a poor job of categorizing my reflections and thoughts, but everything else, from photo essays to gap year goals, is organized.