- Completed: April goals—taking care of my body and writing more analyses (also working through Ken Liu’s The Paper Menagerie collection; I sense a hefty review brewing).
- In Progress: cooking, writing, drawing, calisthenics and running.
- Next Goal: for May, I’m focusing on piano, specifically the cruise pieces and new concertos (finishing Prokofiev 2, starting Brahms 2. Damn that piece is long).
- Languages: ASL, and I’m trying to finish the Duolingo section for Italian.
- Piano: unrelated to my current repertoire but something that’s been on my mind—a piano transcription of Carrie and Lowell.
Thoughts on technology:
Back up your hard drives religiously, kiddos. There’s no greater pain than waking up to a dead computer and frantically wondering if you saved all those work-in-progress poems and stories. (Hyperbolic, perhaps, but it is quite annoying).