Tight-knit clubs and groups can make the world feel like a safer, better place. If you’re ever feeling sad, fear not, for this will be there for you.
From the guide “to not being sad”:
- Do not over think everything.
- Try & accept help if you can.
- It’s okay to take breaks.
- Do not listen to really sad music until 2AM.
- Keep moving forward.
- Remember, this will pass.
- A change of scenery can really help.
- Try & talk about it now & then.
- Try & spend time outdoors when you can.
- Try & stick to your normal routine.